Dental Specialists: referring dentists appreciation seminars, Customized In - House Staff Training workshops
Referring Doctors Appreciation Presentation
Lecture: 2 hours – Unlimited Attendance
Capture the Perfect Smile and Prepare Effective Marketing and Educational Material for your Practice:
Are you using patient photography to its fullest but not satisfied with the results?
Do your patients know the type of service and the quality of work you are providing?
Do you use your clinical photographs only for treatment planning and patient records?
Then you are missing out on an excellent opportunity to show off your great work.
We will show you the tips and techniques to consistently take excellent patient views, portraits and the preparation of marketing and education material.
What you will learn . . .
- Standardized Patient Photography with Mirrors and Retractors
- Portrait Techniques – give the patient the picture they actually want
- Quick and easy case presentations and patient galleries,
- Preparation of marketing material with patient photographs
About your speaker . . . Rita Bauer
Rita Bauer is a medical photographer and the Digital Education Media Specialist at the University of Toronto where she produces lecture material for the Faculty of Dentistry. She divides her time between the University and lecturing internationally, and with over 700 presentations and workshops on the subject she has trained thousands of dental professionals and has become recognized as a leading authority on integrating digital photography in the Dental Office.
For her efforts to the dental community she has received Honorary Memberships as a Fellow of the International College of Dental Surgeons and the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Dental Society.
- American Dental Association, Canadian Dental Association
- Medical College of Georgia – Maxi-Implant Course
- American Association of Orthodontists , American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Seattle Study Clubs, USA, Australia, Canada
- Irish Dental Association, Greek Orthodontic Study Club, British Ortho Study Club
- University Residents Training – Baylor College, Saint Louis University, Chappell Hill Orthodontic Program, University of Toronto, McGill University, Toronto & Montreal Hospital Dental Residents